KU's Renewable Scholarships
KU offers four-year renewable scholarships to incoming first-time freshmen, and two-year renewable scholarships to incoming transfer students.
Scholarship Renewable Criteria
- Academic Merit Scholarships
- Maintain a cumulative 3.25 KU GPA
- Complete at least 30 KU credit hours by the end of the academic year (fall, spring, summer)
- Pell Advantage Award
- File the FAFSA by KU’s December 1 priority date
- Remain eligible for the Federal Pell Grant
- Earn a 2.5 cumulative KU GPA
- Complete 24 KU credit hours by the end of the academic year (fall, spring, summer)
Private or "outside," scholarships are those that are awarded from entities other than KU.
Some KU schools and departments may offer their own scholarships and awards, with varying eligibility criteria. Contact your department for details.