Upcoming Important Dates and Deadlines
- December 14, 2015: Last day to move spring federal subsidized / unsubsidized loans to the fall semester.
- December 16, 2015: Last day to request additional federal subsidized, unsubsidized, and PLUS loans for the fall semester.
PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS & CURRENT STUDENTS
- January 1, 2016: The 2016-2017 FAFSA is available at FAFSA.gov.
- March 1, 2016: Priority FAFSA deadline.
- February 1, 2016: Deadline to submit a complete application for scholarship consideration for transfer students from a community college.
- February 1, 2016: Deadline to submit improved ACT/SAT scores and/or seventh semester GPA for scholarship reconsideration for incoming freshmen.
With classes now in session, Delegate Access is required to speak to 3rd parties regarding a student account. Please have your 4 digit delegate pin ready when contacting the Financial Aid Office.
|Financial Aid Process:||
File your FAFSA by March 1
Kansans, apply for state aid by May 1st