If you would like to schedule an appointment with a KU Financial Aid & Scholarships staff member to discuss questions about topics like the FAFSA, verification, scholarships, changed financial circumstances or other questions, please go to go2.ku.edu/portal/financialaid.
For questions about billing, paying your bill, 529 Plans, or payment plans, please contact Student Accounts and Receivables.
To help you prepare to begin school at KU in the fall of 2020, below is a list of resources.
Enroll & Pay Guides
- Accept or Decline Financial Aid Guide: A guide that walks through the steps of how to accept or decline your financial aid in Enroll & Pay.
- Direct Deposit Setup Guide: A guide that walks through the steps of how to set up direct deposit in Enroll & Pay.
- Delegate Access Setup Guide: A guide that walks through the steps of how to set up delegate access in Enroll & Pay.
- Payment Delegate Setup Guide: A guide that walks through the steps of how to set up a payment delegate in Enroll & Pay.
Financial Aid Programs
- 2020-2021 Financial Aid Programs at a Glance: Provides aid program information such as eligibiliity criteria, maximum awards and other details.
- Video: How do I apply for financial aid?
- Video: How do I accept my financial aid?
- Video: Where can I get more information about Financial Aid & Scholarships?
- Parent Loan Checklist: A list of steps necessary to receive a Parent Loan (PLUS).
- Parent Loan Application
- Parent Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- KU Endowment Loans: Information about loans through KU Endowment.
- Private Loan Options: A list of private loan providers used by current KU students.
- Outside Scholarship Reporting: A form to report outside scholarships to KU.
- Outside Scholarship Search
- Video: How do I search for scholarships?
- Student Loan Annual Acknowledgment
- Student Loan Entrance Counseling
- Student Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- Cost Estimator - Use this page to estimate tuition for specific hours or programs.
- Financial Planning Worksheet: A worksheet to help you estimate your 2020-2021 costs.
- Video: What does it cost to attend KU?