Making KU affordable
  • Home
  • Billing & Payments
  • Taxes

Tax Reporting


The University of Kansas will be mailing your 1098-T tax form before the end of January each year. You may also get this information from your Enroll and Pay account. To access, view, and/or print your 1098-T Tax Form, log into Enroll and Pay using the following navigation: Enroll and Pay > Student Center. In the Finances section, choose the Account Management link > 1098-T tab.

  • If you have already granted consent to receive your 1098-T online, you're ready to view.
  • If you have not given consent yet, click on the green consent button towards the bottom of the page to bring up the consent agreement. Click in the box for "Yes, I have read…" to grant consent. Click on Submit; that's all there is to it.
  • If consent is not received by Jan. 13, a paper 1098-T will be mailed.
  • If you have forgotten your password to Enroll and Pay, visit the My Identity website.
  • If you have questions regarding information on the 1098-T, please contact The University of Kansas Student Accounts & Receivables at 785-864-3322.

The University of Kansas cannot answer tax questions; you must contact your tax professional, or the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program may be able to help you.

Higher Education Tax Credit

One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
KU Today