Financial Aid for Certificate Programs
Most certificate programs at the University of Kansas are not eligible for financial aid at this time. However, some KU schools and departments have gone through the Department of Education’s application process to make certain certificate programs eligible for financial aid. The certificate programs that are eligible for financial aid are:
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Foundations of Business (Online certificate only – the in-person certificate is NOT eligible for financial aid)
- High Incidence Disabilities (Adaptive) Endorsement – 24 Credit Hour
- High Incidence Disabilities (Adaptive) Endorsement – 27 Credit Hour
- Indigenous Studies
- Instructional Design
- Leadership in Special and Inclusive Education
- Management and Leadership
- Pillars of Business
- Teaching English for Speakers of Other Languages – 15 Credit Hour
- Teaching English for Speakers of Other Languages Endorsement – 18 Credit Hour
If your certificate program is not on this list, it is not available for financial aid at this time. If you have questions concerning the financial aid status of your program, please contact the school or department that offers your certificate program for further details.
To qualify for federal financial aid, you must be enrolled at least half-time (6 hours for undergraduates and 5 hours for graduates in fall/spring; 3 hours in summer for both undergraduates and graduates).