The University of Kansas will be mailing your 2010 1098-T tax form before the end of January 2011. You may also access this information from your Enroll and Pay account. To access, view, and/or print your 2010 1098-T Tax Form, log into Enroll and Pay using the following navigation: Enroll and Pay > Student Center. In the Finances section, choose the Account Management link > 1098-T tab.
- If you have already granted consent to receive your 1098-T online, you're ready to view.
- If you have not given consent yet, click on the green consent button towards the bottom of the page to bring up the consent agreement. Click in the box for "Yes, I have read…" to grant consent. Click on Submit; that's all there is to it!
- If consent is not received by January 13, 2011, a paper 1098-T will be mailed.
- If you have forgotten your password to Enroll and Pay, please visit this website for assistance: https://myidentity.ku.edu/password/
- If you have questions regarding information on the 1098-T, please contact The University of Kansas Bursar's Office at 785-864-3322.
The University of Kansas cannot answer tax questions; you must contact your tax professional, or the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program may be able to help you.